Actually you can't because they hide it in an swf file, with no
caching.  However using Firefox you're in luck.  You can get this plugin

http://www.mediapirate.org/

the free firefox one gets into Youtube and a bunch of others.  If you
need more you'll have to pay for one of the licensed versions.  I'm not
sure how well the licensed versions work with premium sites because I
don't bother to pay for premium sites, or pay for "free" software either.

--
Vote for Cthulhu. Why settle for a lesser evil...
   -- Dr. Jerry Pournelle