On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Doug Brewer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  and a little touch-up around the eyes:
>
>  http://www.alphoto.com/images/patches%20copy.jpg

That's exactly what she looked like after she got into my coke stash...

cheers,
frank

ps:  note to the FBI (in the US) the RCMP (in Canada) and every other
local and international drug enforcement agency who might be reading
this:  I do not and have never used cocaine or any of it's
derivatives.  I do not endorse the use of cocaine, it's derivatives or
any other illegal or otherwise banned substance including but not
limited to marijuana, hashish, THC, heroin, opium, ecstacy, speed,
bennies, uppers, downers, any other prescription or non-prescription
pharmacuticals, steroids, human growth hormone, EPO or any other
performance enhancing substance, especially those banned by the IOC or
any of it's agencies.  The aforementioned post was made in the
interests of humour, and should not be read as evidence of current or
past usage nor endorsement of such use by others.  thank you

-f

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson