As I really want to sell the lens, I have reduced the asking price
again, although I realize it may not be a good moment with all the
frenzy about the new K20D just now:

FA 80-200 mm. 2.8 LN- (almost like new), with its original Pentax
S120-230 pouch and pouch strap, front and back caps and original
lenshood. I will also include a like new B+W 77 mm. UV filter. It's only
got a small blemish: between the first and second element, it has a very
small hazy spot only visible at a certain angle, which doesn't affect
the quality of the pictures in any way. I took it to my usual repair
shop, and they said it wasn't fungus and it wasn't worth opening the
lens to clean such a small spot. They also said that special tooling was
needed to open the lens in case I wanted to have it cleaned and it
should be sent to an official Pentax service centre. I can send photos
of the lens to prospective buyers. Price: now 1200 euros,INCLUDING
shipping expenses.

I am the original owner of this lens.

If you are interested in it, please send a message to my email box, not
the list.

Thank you for your attention.

Carlos