I'll be getting there earlier than the start time, as i want to play a
bit with settings, but i'm just wondering if setting a CWB either with
a white piece of paper or my Expo disk might help matters.
The weekend is supposed to be some what sunny, so i'll have some
brighter diffused light coming in, which should be helpful. Also the
sun is still a bit lower in the sky, so that might brighten thisng up.

Here is a link to the arena.

http://www.shootphoto.ca

Click on proofs and click on the last show at the bottom. I cannot get
individual pages from Mikes site.

That might give you an idea what i/we are up against

Dave

Dave