On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:47:34 -0600, Corey Leopold wrote:

You currently have northern hemisphere lenses. You will need to sell them and
buy southern hemisphere ones.
The difference is due to the magnetic fields affect on the light rays coming
into the lens.
All lens elements are ground different to take this into account.
Also the aperture blades are reversed to take into account the Coriolis
effect........

James ;)