My subject line was the headline of the article as presented, Paul. I
did not intend it to mean anything other than to identify the piece
as it was published on MSNBC.com.

Of course, it's a bit sensationalist ... as are most headlines in
this horrid infotainment world of marketing pap and spin we live in
today. ;-)

Godfrey