> Yeah, but did they *have* to talk about megapixels?

It's the high megapixel count that makes the K20D a possible success
story. I wouldn't even mention the weather sealing. Definitely no
reference required to the quality of the pictures!!

I worked out that a full frame sensor with the same density of pixels
would be around almost 33 megapixels. That would relegate Sony to
games, Canon to photocopiers and Cotty to emergency admissions at his
local hospital to use their stomach pump.

We can always dream I suppose

Peter