In a message dated 11/22/01 8:20:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Had you qualified your remark I may have let it stand, but as stated, it
> is flat out wrong.

I spend as much as six weeks a ~year~ (April, October) in the environs of the
Department Du Nord (Milo, Lambert and the northern capitol, Cap Haitien), [a
short commute on Tiger Air from Ft. Lauderdale] Haiti, "the poorest country
in the Western Hemisphere" by most accounts, with occasional forays into the
Dominican Republic (same island: Hispaniola) and Cuba.
Milo, where my Uncle lives, has municipal electricity only about six hours a
day (he has his own HONDA generators).
Does that qualify me?

And Shel, you (nor Robb) will get no more point for point, parsing minutiae
The topic here is (was) ~not~ Mafud, as you and Robb seem to want to make it.
Stick to the topic (or moment) of discussion.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]