Joe Wilensky wrote:

> Anyone want to share any stories about "spirit photography"?

I was once shooting photos in the dungeon of Warwick castle (and how
many of us haven't done that?) with my PZ-1p and ISO 100 slide film. Due
to dungeon designers' famous lack of attention to adequate lighting I
was dealing with shutter speeds of 30-60 seconds. So as I squatted
beside my tripod (those dungeon architects didn't provide much headroom
either) during one of my shots, a couple of other tourists came through,
walked around and exited. The resulting photo included a ghostly-looking
apparition quite appropriate to the subject matter. I'll post it on line
tomorrow.

And of course, most of Frank Theriault's photos contain what look like
ghostly spirits, but that's just due to his hand-holding at 1/10 second
shutter speeds...