In a message dated 2/25/2008 2:31:32 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
UPS man brought the K20D  from Calumet Photo this afternoon...battery
is charging.
Initial  impressions:
Huge 250 page instruction book - much worse that I remember for  the K10D.
(30 page Quick Start booklet included.)
Remote assistant 3  included along with PictureBridge & Photolab 3
Nearly identical to the  K10D - will be difficult to tell them apart by feel.
More options on the  set-up screens and haven't touched custom settings yet.
Picture display goes  to 32X zoom vs 20x? for the K10D...seems like
lots more detail.
It's a  mighty big sensor folks!
More tomorrow.
Regards,  Bob  S.

Cool! Have fun.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.