I didn't do well today, but I did something.....

The top picture is shot at ISO6400!!
With a 100% detail shot below.

The studio thing was a 30 second light set-up shot at iso 800, because i am a
dork sometimes.
Below it is a 100% detail as well.
None of the images recieved any post processing, other than the default
settings in camera, and
default settings in ACR. No sharpening, or levels or anything.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/temp/k20/K20_page1.html

The EXIF data is on the full frame shots, but

the top picture is shot with the 77mm lens, 1/50th sec at f/2.5, ISO 6400.

The portrait is with the 77mm lens, 1/160th sec at f/11, ISO 800.

The page is 760K.

Enjoy

William Robb