Yesterday we had yet another snowfall.  Not a huge one, but this
winter has set a record for the most snow here in Toronto.  Only
several mid-winter thaws have prevented huge accumulations.  The
morning commute was just a bit messy:

This one's a bit muddy (OTOH, it was still pretty dark out when I took
it) and otherwise has technical deficiencies (it was 5am when I worked
on it), but you can see what the poor bus driver had to deal with:

http://tinyurl.com/2rjh9d

http://bp3.blogger.com/_EaTEtfR4WJw/R9ADN3a2bVI/AAAAAAAABqg/VmemUGFd068/s1600-h/mar_06_08+002.jpg

Here's what snow does to traffic in Toronto:

http://bp0.blogger.com/_EaTEtfR4WJw/R9ADOHa2bWI/AAAAAAAABqo/J4GMEqxp1JU/s1600-h/mar_06_08+003.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/2bf88b

and this:

http://tinyurl.com/2ad4qx

http://bp2.blogger.com/_EaTEtfR4WJw/R9ADlna2bXI/AAAAAAAABqw/uD_OXC4yfkg/s1600-h/mar_06_08+001.jpg

Not great photos, but rather a record of what's become almost daily
(or at least weekly) life here in Toronto lately...

cheers,
frank