Dave,
Very nice collection...
The pano is great, amazing actually!  I want to visit!
How did you get that head on shot?  QEII on a leash with it's little helper.
Flag shot is a terrific way to set the place.
And the sunset finishes it all off.
(And I think all the other boats aren't really clutter.
Taken in context they make it more than just a cruise ship at sunset.)
Regards, Bob S.