Hi Pål!

Long time, no... um... sea?
Ok, sorry, I just couldn't resist. Sounds like and old dream nearing
realisation there. As a hopeless landlubber I wouldn't know the first
thing about the yacht market in any country, but it strikes me as a
terrible gamble to make such investments over the internet, unseen.
Are you planning to go over there and look for one?

Btw, to make this on-topic, you could always claim you wish to take
your Pentax for a circumnavigation. :-)

Best,
Jostein

--