Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af
keith_w
Sendt: 7. marts 2008 14:00
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: Re: SMC 2.8-4.0 40-80mm

Susan wrote:
> This old K-lens is not too bad, is it?
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/2316211100/
>
> Comments are welcome.
> Regards
> Jens

Not at all!
I further enlarged the Flicker image to twice as wide as my 21" screen,
and it held together well. The color is great!
Very nice indeed.

I have a little SMC Pentax-A 35-70mm f/4.0 that does an excellent job
for me. Similar to yours, I'd believe, and a nice walking around range.

keith whaley

follow the directions.

08:15