One of the oddities of my D300 is that I shoot much more at low ISO's
than I ever did with my older bodies. I suspect some of this has to do
with the really nifty Auto ISO on the Nikon (You set max ISO and the
minimum shutter speed you want it do maintain, set the camera to the
minimum ISO you want and let it do the thinking, works VERY well,
better than the K10D's already good Auto ISO).

I've probably taken more ISO 200 shots on the D300 than I did on my
K10D & *istDS combined.

I do need to try out ISO 100 on it though.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca