----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian"
Subject: Re: The Mailman Cometh

> William Robb wrote:
>> I happened to be about today when the mailman delivered the required stack
>> of Government
>> issue
>> junk mail.
>> This photo opportunity was not to be missed.
>>
>> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/the_mailman.html
>>
>> This was shot with the K20, and Nokton 58mm/1.4.
>> ISO 400, f2 for 1/25 second.
>>
>> Enjoy
>>
>> William Robb
>>

> That's a serious looking pup.  Nice shot, love the light and minimal DOF.

Thanks Christian. At 20 months of age, he is now just over the 100 pound mark,
and his chest is
finally starting to fill out a bit.
He strikes fear and loathing into the masses, but is as friendly a dog as you
could hope to
meet.
Last night, after class, the son of one of the students asked if he could try
working Jester for
a while.
This is a nine year old kid who weighs less than 60 pounds.
Jester fell in beside him, gave him absolutely no problems, and worked well for
him for the
better part of 20 minutes.
Needless to say, I was impressed.

William Robb