On 3/7/08, keith_w <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Adam Maas wrote:
>  > PJ Alling was interested in seeing some Nikon high ISO shots. This
>  > one's somewhere over 3200 (IIRC it was at 6400) unfortunately Flickr
>  > won't display EXIF info it doesn't understand and the D300 reports
>  > ISO's over 3200 as Hi 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 or 1.0 rather than an ISO number.
>  >
>  > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2015/2315901589_7490cbd8bf_o.jpg
>  >
>  > It's a bit large. And semi-OT, the grabber is a K1000 shooter, she's
>  > actually holding onto the guy's Nikon D80 so he doesn't hide his face
>  > with it.
>  >

> Oh, I really LIKE this one!
>
>  Typical pub scene, typical residents, typical fun atmosphere.
>  I'd happily join them to get in on it, if I could...
>
>  *Great* shot, for several reasons.
>
>  The expressions not the least of it!
>  One could build a story out of them...
>
>  Each participant was in a different place right then, weren't they... <g>
>
>  Super!
>
>  keith whaley

Well, the two in front have a long running joke spree going (Or more
accurately, he's her constant straightman), the girl in the back was
simply being entertained by those two practical jokers.

These are actually a few folks from the Toronto flickr group,
attending a show opening for another couple members of said group at a
local bar.

Frank actually would probably enjoy the show, it's mostly B&W street
work, at Gorilla Monsoon this month ;-)

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca