I am now officially curious and confused.

Yes i know thats standard.:-).

I have 4 nikons, the D1 had back focus issues, that Nikon said it di
not have, but would fix if you sent it in.
My other 3 have no problems. I and others have noticed problems with
the K10D and now all of a sudden Pentax is allowing the owner to
adjust focus issues with a variety of lenses.

How do i read this.??

Dave

--
Equine Photography