I never owned a leisure suit, but instead had a pair of bright orange pants
with an equally bright green blazer and a pale yellow shirt.  I don't
remember the tie, but it was probably a bright paisley about 6 inches wide.
Thank the Lord no pictures, but I bet I looked like the great pumpkin.

Bill

> I managed to get through the 70s with absolutely no photographs of
> myself at all, so I have no idea how bad I looked.
>

> > Ok i admit. I had a set of green swede Beatle boots.
> >
> > Dave

follow
> the directions.

follow the directions.