Hi folks

Club M42, originally in the yahoo clubs platform
(http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/clubm42) is moving.

I have set up the Club M42 in the yahoogroups platform
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ClubM42) ...
and over the course of the next few months, I hope to do a slow migration.
The Club version will
still be around for a while but anyone interested should subscribe to the
Groups version.
I have ported over the bookmarks list and expanded it from the original 14
links to about 30 now.

If you are a yahoo member, you can use Yahoo's " My Yahoo" to add the
subscription. Else, you
can subscribe by sending blank email to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

** What is Club M42 ? **

A unifying platform which discusses the convergence and divergence of
lenses made in the M42 screwmount, used on OEM manufacturers like Pentax,
Praktica/Zeiss Jena, early Zeiss Ikon, Isco-Gottiengen, KMZ/Mir, third
party manufacturers etc. Also how these lenses can be adapted for a
wide-range of modern cameras e.g Canon EOS,Nikon AF, Minolta , Pentax K-AF,
Pentacon Scan etc.

**

Please also feel free to add any related bookmarks you may wish to.

Hope to see you there!