Minolta lenses cannot be used on Pentax mount.

I have both the DA* zooms. They are both excellent quality performers.

I tend to use primes for the shorter focal lengths, however, because I
prefer their more compact size and better handling. I use the DA21 and
FA43, supplemented occasionaly by the DA14 for that ultra-wide view,
much much more than the DA*16-50.

A kit comprised of the 21, 40, and 50-135 would be virtually identical
to what I find myself using most of the time.

Godfrey