I'm moving and need to sell these items.  I have a good ebay rating as
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  See web url below for some pictures,
ignore prices on website. Also, check out my photography at
http://home.earthlink.net/~cmstringer/index.htm
Price includes USPS priority mail in US.
If they are not as good or better than described I will accept return
and refund your shipping cost. email if you want more photos.  I will
also tell you anything you want to know including why I am selling such
nice stuff. (because I have other 6x7 and Pentax AF stuff) but ask away.

SMC-A 28/2.8 EX+ beautiful. front uv filter rear cap. $100
SMC-A 50/1.4 EX+ beautiful. front uv filter rear cap. $100
SMC-M 50/1.4 EX+ condition front & rear caps.  almost like new.  shows
no wear. $85
6x7 to K mount adapter.EX. adapts 6x7 lens to Kmount cameras. $65
K1000 body in very excellent condition with manual $125
FA 28-70 f/4 AL like new in box $125 email for picture not listed on the
website below
ME Super Manual original in great shape $7 not shown on website
Tamron 2x MC Pentax universal screw mount in case. no caps $20?? not
shown
K1000 SE in very good shape but shows some stains and slight pitting on
film guides.  I think it was left with a roll of film in it for a very
long time.  Works great. $75
Super Program case.  Not sure if Pentax brand but very nice condition.
On bottom it says For: Pentax Super Program Taiwan.  Maybe $20???

http://home.earthlink.net/~cmstringer/used.htm forget the price you see.
I will sell as listed above.