Brilliant. Seriously, I like it a lot. The motion blur of the
foreground figure combined with the static cropped image of the fat
man in the background tells a story. Very good. When I first clicked
it open, my initial reaction was negative, but within a few seconds
the concept registered, and i found it both fascinating and unique.
Paul