On Mar 13, 2008, at 21:17, William Robb wrote:
> I made an action that converts the file to 8 bit and changes the
> profile to sRGB for prepping
> them for wet lab output, but it is also useful for web application,
> though save for web does the
> 8 bit conversion part automatically.
> I believe in CS3 that if you check the ICC tick box in Save For Web,
> the file will be converted
> to sRGB and 8 bit when you save.
> Note, this is in a Windows environment, I don't know if the same
> holds true on a Mac.

Yow!

Despite all of the comments, (good and bad) I still like the image.
I'll get it straightened out one of these days.

Either way, it totally justifies bringing the big camera to work with
me each day, even though I've always got the Fuji F30 on my belt, like
some kinda geek.

Thanks for the input and suggestions, everyone!

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN