I noticed that Ned Bunnell has posted a pair of K10/K20 comparison
photos on his blog.  It's titled "K10 vs K20 color" but the real
difference is in the amount of detail.  Click on the images for
enlargement.  The difference is very evident.

Here's the link - <http://nedbunnell.blogspot.com/>

GS
<http://georgesphotos.net>