Paul,
When I person has reached such a grand age I would usually say you should be
grateful for her very full allotment of life.  However your account conveyed
much sadness to me, in that the family your mother left behind is missing
her so profoundly.  Please accept my condolences for you loss.

Regards,
Anthony Farr