On Mar 19, 2008, at 9:12, Tim Øsleby wrote:

> Ok. Folks. Thats my story. Has something interesting happened while
> I've been away? I have noticed there is a new Tim here.

Oh my goodness!  That's way too much excitement, Tim.

There is a television series here in the U.S. called "Deadliest Catch"
which follows crab fishermen in the Bering Sea... gives me a good idea
that I NEVER EVER want to go out on a small boat in the Northern
waters.  I'd spend the entire day vomiting and wishing I was dead (and
then, there's the good chance that I could be killed).

Scary times... thank you for sharing your story.  I'd rather read
about it than live it myself!  :-)

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]