Hi all

I haven't PESOed for a while so here's one I took at the recent interstate
cricket final in Sydney.

I took most shots with the Tamron SP 300 mm f5.4 with its 2x adapter to try to
get close to the action.  It certainly managed that but I've still got a bit to
learn in using this lens.  I was shooting at ISO 400 to try to get a reasonably
fast shutter speed but I realised when I looked at the shots later that most
would have benefited from a faster speed - I should have opened up the lens
more, and maybe even tried ISO 800.

Anyway, here's probably the best of the bunch, cropped by about one third.

http://www.blognow.com.au/PESO/84719/Cover_Driving.html

And heres a small GESO of the day's shooting, some taken with the FA 80-320 mm.

http://picasaweb.google.com/supera1000/ADayAtTheCricket?authkey=g3H8f80H-W0

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters