Kind of old news.  I expect Pentax will have to eventually produce a
~24mm x ~36mm sensor SLR but they won't while they can still sell.APS C
sensor Cameras and lenses. Pentax has dropped all it's FF lenses except
for the DFA macros, so I doubt that their immediate plans call for a FF
sensor camera, they have nothing to mount on it.

--
Vote for Cthulhu. Why settle for a lesser evil...
   -- Dr. Jerry Pournelle