Thanks Dave. I don't see the blue banding. Maybe my monitor isn't
pumped up enough. Is it in the shadows? On my calibrated monitor it
looks okay. On the other hand, I'm not very happy with the balance of
fleshtones and hair color. The hair is too green, the flesh too
magenta, but that is as close as I could get without masking or
selection. BTW, it is ISO 1600. Something I wouldn't even attempt
with the K10D.
Paul