Dave, you did better than me. I saw two women with a couple of K-something
digital bodies at the zoo on Saturday but didn't bother to speak.
Evidently my wife understands the Pentax Brotherhood better than I do. For
one, she's the one that spotted the cameras, and secondly as we passed by
she asked me quizzically, "Aren't you going to say something?!"...

I guess I didn't fulfill my pdml obligations or something. oh well.

How many lashes do I get?