On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 3:57 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Frank. Easter is a good day for kids, so Grace made it all quite nice.
> We did miss having mom at the table, but that's inevitable.
>  Paul

I was very fortunate in that I had all three of my children at my
house for Easter brunch.  It was the first time they've all been
together at my house with my partner and me since the summer.  As the
oldest is now 25 and living on her own, getting them all together
isn't always easy.

It was a wonderful day.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson