----- Original Message -----
From: "Manuel Magalhães"
Subject: First Digital Experience

Hi guys,

Out of lurking mode. And I really mean out! As some of you can remember I am
a proud owner of a MZ-S and a Super A and since January I felt the urge of
digital. I was not happy with the results of scanning 35mm photos because I
didn’t own a scanner and had to rely on Frontier. No good. As I said, in
January I asked a good friend of mine and pdmler Pedro, his DL and started
shooting just digital (so I have a MZ-S to sell). I will show some examples
I took in a foggy morning in Porto and in a week-end in Douro Valley. One
thing I want to add is that the learning curve with digital is really
surprising, at least to me.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/manumag_photos/

Oh, and now I am a proud owner of a k20d eh,eh,eh!

You have a good eye. Those are excellent pictures.

William Robb