Here's a heads-up that the registration date for this year's Nature
Photography Weekend at Grandfather Mountain is _*THIS TUESDAY*_ April
1st. I imagine it'll sell out on that day or the next at the latest so
the early bird gets the great opportunity to get rained upon in North
Carolina :)
It does seem like the herd of PDML folks will be smaller this year, but
that's no reason not to come up the hill.  It's truly a wonderful place,
even without us.

I need to do some repair work and freshening up in PDML West before I
can tote her up there and receive visitors... Or even Matt.
How does one get the smell of wet riding leathers out of one's car?

Get your credit cards out and load the page y'all.

CW