Love the photo, Bruce. Very crisp. Vivid. Love the greens, the details,
and the composition. My only (very minor) nitpicks would be the brightness
of the lower right hand corner, and whether the photo overall was a little
too sharp... but both could be my monitor. In any event, I enjoyed this
photo a bunch. It makes me anxious for the Spring days of hiking to come
(we live about 3 hrs from Shenandoah in VA).

Thanks for sharing.