> From: "David Savage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2008/04/01 Tue PM 03:09:15 GMT
> To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: Get ready to register for the GFM NPW
>
> On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 10:55 PM, Bob Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > (And in a bad mood doing taxes) :-((
>
> Have you thrown anything across the room yet?
>
> It was an annual tradition for me ;-/

I've just spoken to Her Majesty's Inland Revenue on the telephone.  My next
door neighbour has exactly the same name as me and has become self employed.
It took me about five minutes to realise what was going on and explain the
situation to a patently disbelieving officer.  I think I see clouds on the
horizon.....