Nice!
Bruce, how are the Redwoods doing these days? Is logging still going
on or are they banned?
Back in 71 my wife and I took a small camper throughout N. CA for two
weeks. Our first two nights were on a high cliff overlooking Clear
Lake. We were in a forest of tall trees but I don't believe they were
Redwoods.
The next two nights were in Miles Standish St Park, in a very deep
redwood area. I have never experienced sleep like that since!  The
gentle wind blowing through the tree tops made a sound like I have
never experienced. It was an incredible experience that I long to
repeat!!

Walt