I used to shot PEF files (well... almost only PEFs) since I have K20D just
like I prefered them with K10D :D
They are ok. The only problem is Lightroom does not recognizes them so
I've to use the crappy PhotoLab... I mostly convert my PEFs in PhotoLab to
16 bit TIFs and then work on them with Photoshop. Can't wait for Phase
One: Capture One and Adobe Lightroom to support K20D PEF files.

Cheers,
.t