Hum, that makes sense.  I didn't botch it exactly, turned the automatic
DST update off.  Requires a patch to either the OS or the BIOS that
didn't take properly, since the government decided to play god with
time, (it's interesting that DST is supposed to either make things
safer, or save money/energy but does neither).  I guess I'll have to fix
it now.

--
Vote for Cthulhu. Why settle for a lesser evil...
   -- Dr. Jerry Pournelle