Put your images into industry-standard formats (TIFF, JPEG, DNG) and
archive the files. Upgrade the storage medium as the medium is
improved by copying the files. Hard drives are the current standard
storage medium.

These formats will be around for many many years. You don't have to
worry about software and drivers.

Or, make five excellent prints of all your best work and delete all
the original files. This means that everything you have is as good as
a film image and print was.

Godfrey