I'm on the fence as to adding the K20D or trading my D200 for the
D300. I have not heard about my K10D repair for 1o days
now.

Both are reported by users of this list and my Nikon BB to have very
good high ISO quality. K20 has buly in SR.

Both seem to offer user adjustment of focus.

I'm just wondering is this mentioned in the manual for the K20D or
just general knowledge that you can do it.

Those to i have spoken to on my Nikon BB said the D300 offers user
focus adjustments for lenses, but advises against it.

Could that be more of a, lets put the disclaimer in so we have fewer
returns from users screwing up their cameras.??,
or a general concern on their part.

Dave

--
Equine Photography