Michael Kenna is not entirely to my taste, although I understand his
appeal and recognise that he's a really good photographer. I do like a
lot of his Japanese work though - it's a very appropriate country for
his style.

There's a video of him at work here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3glZrvAFVUU

Bob