Hi,

A friend of mine is thinking of buying a pentax DSLR and wanted to try
a couple of old F Series lenses on a K10D.

He got the lenses to my place and upon looking through the viewfinder
I was horrified to see that the lens in question seemed to be fogged.
Upon closer inspection the lens seemed to   have quite a bit of dust
and fungus growth inside.  The lens did not stay on the body for more
than a couple of minutes coz I immediately took it off.

I am worried that I may end up "infecting" my own lenses with fungus..
Given that the lens did not spend more than a couple of minutes on my
K10D what is the risk of the fungus getting to my own lenses via the
body.

I've never had a lens with fungus on it so I don't have much
experience in this regard.

Regards

Patrick Genovese