Hi all,

I've recently run into some problems with negatives I've received back from
the local minilabs.  There seem to be some scratches on the negatives that
I've received back after developments and prints.  It is a bit weird because
the prints do not show any lines/scratches.  This has happened twice and I'm
concerned whether it be my camera who is the culprit - maybe scratching the
film as it feeds through or the minilab.

Is there a way to tell whether the lines/scratches are a result of the
minilab or camera?  I really feel that it is the minilab because of the
prints and the fact that I developed a roll in between  taking rolls to two
different labs and there are no scratches on that roll.  Yet, it seems odd
that I would run into the same problem between 2 different labs.

How do these minilab processing machines work?  Do the employees roll the
film on reels and process or does the machine simply take the film and auto
roll?

Thanks for any help y'all can provide

Delano