The playground that Grace and I frequent has a synthetic grass hill
about twenty feet high. The kids slide down it on cardboard. I got
this shot of Grace yesterday with the K20D and the DA* 50-135.
continuous autofocus, f5.6 at 1/320th, ISO 200 and extended dynamic
range mode. I seem to be getting about twice as many hits in
continuous autofocus mode as I did with the K10D. This shot isn't
perfectly sharp, but I consider it in the range of acceptable for
something this active. (She was moving very fast, as the smile
confirms:-)

Here's a continuous autofocus shot of Grace on the chair swing. f5,
1/640th. A bit sharper here with the higher shutter speed: