>>   http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/sets/72157604387278924/

Thanks for your comments ... responses in-stream below.

From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: Anthony Farr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I love the richness of the deep shadows in this series.  Visible
> detail
> isn't everything, especially when those details are just noise
> (figuratively
> not technically speaking ).  These shots have a classic gallery
> look to
> them, I like them.

I did wonder about "muddy" as my own thought was "are they too
contrasty?" where I usually associate muddy with tonally flat. The
rendering was a conscious choice, and as we can see by these
of looks.

Note that the contrast does increase with these down-sampled web rez
images compared to the originals destined for A3 paper prints.
Sometimes I do a minor adjustment, I didn't with these.

thanks again!

Godfrey