On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Frank. I assume you're having the same wonderful weather that
>  we've been getting. It's so very welcome after a long hard winter.
>  Paul

Yeah, it has been nice here.  Not super warm, but relatively sunny.
It wasn't an especially cold winter here, but much more snow that
usual, and it was relentless.  Started early and ended late.

It's nice to see the sun and a few flowers poking their heads up
through the soil!

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -Henri Cartier-Bresson