On my 3 week trip this summer, I hauled everything. My wife ended up using
my *ist D with the 16-45, and I used my K 10D with the 70mm limited almost
exclusively. I did put a f 100-300 on for a couple of wildlife shots, but
other than that, we would just trade lenses. I felt I learned a lot by
restricting myself to the fixed focal length of the 70, not to mention the
rendering and sharpness of that lens. I am now lusting after the 21, then
either the 40 or 43. Wife can't say much about getting more limiteds, I just
ordered the DA 18-250 for her to take to China and Japan this summer on an
educators trip. She will again be using the *ist D. I really hate loosing
that camera.

Ted Beilby
Fayetteville, AR