EURO isn't on fire, the dollar is plunging...
jco

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob
Sullivan
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 10:07 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Back after a long time;plus some Good Stuff for sale like FA*
600/4

John,

Nice to hear from you again.  We've missed you!
Didn't you win a bet involving Pal and digital?

Lots of good and rare stuff for sale...
The F300/4.5 is scarce as can be and probably worth more than $1,000 on
ebay, maybe $1,500.  The Euro is positively on fire so all our gear must
look cheap to them.

That AF1.7X converter is going for $350 & up over on ebay.
Mine works great on the A300/4.

Those two K200/2.5's should do well too, and the Vivitar 90-180 flat field
zoom. If you didn't get one in the old days, you'll have trouble today. I've
got to thank you and Fred Wasti for alerting me back when...

Regards,  Bob S.  (formerly known as [EMAIL PROTECTED])

follow the directions.